[Liverpool] Talk for meeting next week

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 18:19:11 UTC 2011

Oh, my apologies. My offer was made in the street afterwards - on the
way to the pub. Obviously I must have overlooked that rather obscure
paragraph of the said extensive notes. Strange, as my legal team spent
hours pouring all over the binding documents of the meeting in great detail.

The only reasonable explanation is that it was discussed during one of
the portions of the meeting when I dosed off. Or was thinking of large
carrot pies. Or was playing imaginary multi-player ping-pong with
present people's heads - all players being of course being my alter egos.

In that case I shall abide fully by the majority's vote and not even
lift one finger's worth of effort as a result.

Although the temptation to torture your OCD is, indeed, difficult to
resist - I must admit.

Sebastian