[Liverpool] Christmas meal

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sat Dec 17 16:20:34 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I just phoned Bella Italia, which is a restaurant just up a bit from
Liverpool Central.  I've been quite a few times and it's good food for a
reasonable price.  They've got space on Wednesday night.  Here's their
website:

  http://www.bellaitalia.co.uk/italian-restaurant/liverpool

Here's their Christmas menu:

  http://pkl.net/~node/misc/bella-italia-christmas-menu.pdf

The "Hearty Christmas Party Menu" is the one of interest (can't have
items from the other menu unless you pay £5 a head deposit).  This is
£11.95 for two courses or £15.95 for three courses.  Here's the standard
menu as well, which I'm sure will be available:

  http://pkl.net/~node/misc/bella-italia-standard-menu.pdf

So, before I go ahead with bookings, does anyone else have any
suggestions for places to eat or is this place OK?  For that matter, I'm
just assuming people are interested in a meal together, is that the
case? :-)  If so, I'll book a table for 8 people, at 8pm on Wednesday.

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }