[Liverpool] LivLUG Christmas Bash, Wednesday 21st December 2011

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sun Dec 18 21:22:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

A table is now booked at Bella Italia for 8pm on Wednesday.  I'm
thinking it might be an idea to meet beforehand and move to the
restaurant.  So, I'll be in The Old Rope Walk on Newington, off Bold
Street from 7pm.  For those who don't know it, this is the small pub
just round the corner from the Subway, off Bold Street:

  http://osm.org/go/euf9B_HhB--

Just in case, my mobile number is 0783 034 5001.

See you Wednesday :-)

Bob

PS, I thought I would share this interesting post, that Google happened
to turn up about The Old Rope Walk and what a rope walk actually is,
which I was quite unaware of:

http://scriptorsenex.blogspot.com/2008/02/old-rope-walk-newington-liverpool.html

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>