[Liverpool] LivLUG Christmas sh, Wednesday 21st December 2011

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Sun Dec 18 23:00:21 UTC 2011

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 21:22:50 +0000, Bob Ham wrote:

> A table is now booked at Bella Italia for 8pm on Wednesday.  I'm
> thinking it might be an idea to meet beforehand and move to the
> restaurant.  So, I'll be in The Old Rope Walk on Newington, off Bold
> Street from 7pm.

I'll be travelling by train, so it may be easier to go straight to the
restaurant, depending on train times and whether I feel like walking to
Bold Street.
> PS, I thought I would share this interesting post, that Google happened
> to turn up about The Old Rope Walk and what a rope walk actually is,
> which I was quite unaware of:
>
> http://scriptorsenex.blogspot.com/2008/02/old-rope-walk-newington-liverpool.html

ISTR reading that once before, the last time the pub was open long
enough to have a drink in it.

I've changed the Subject to make it POSIX-compliant :)

--
Neil Bothwick

FINE: Tax for doing wrong. Tax: fine for doing fine.