[Liverpool] Fwd: [DoES Liverpool] PyPool Wednesday Jan 18th 7pm at DoES Liverpool.

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Wed Dec 21 20:56:07 UTC 2011

There are some Python fans on the list aren't there?  Thought you might
be interested in a new group starting up next month.  Feel free to
forward to anyone else who might be interested.

Sorry, I've missed another gathering, but as you can see, still chained
to a laptop this evening...

Cheers,

Adrian.