[Liverpool] Richard Stallman is in Preston on 2nd March

Aidan McGuire amcguire at bluefountain.com
Wed Feb 2 16:23:06 UTC 2011

Richard Stallman is in Preston on 2nd March

You can register here...

http://www.theiet.org/local/uk/northwest/lancs-cumbria/freedigitalsocietyMarch2011.cfm

The lecture will  cover hot topics, such as the impact of recent projects
such as Wikileaks, on the global digital world and wider audiences.

Please can you pass this on to any relevant groups.

Liverpool - If there is sufficient demand from people in Liverpool - i will
organise a mini-bus - just email me saying Liverpool (needless to say we can
pick up people in Fomby / Southport en route)