[Liverpool] Nokia and Microsoft

Stephen Watkin ste at enzy.me.uk
Fri Feb 11 11:52:35 UTC 2011

So they've finally dropped symbian and allied themselves with the next
least promising smartphone platform. I think the damage they've done
themselves by fiddling with symbian while everyone else moved on to
greater things will be almost irreversible. I think as par as public
perception goes, they're very much yesterday's technology.

Shame, really!

Ste