[Liverpool] LivLUG website 404s

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Fri Feb 11 17:10:25 UTC 2011

It is a known problem, yes. I poked Andrew a little while ago but alas, no
action as of yet. I checked archive.org but there's nothing there
unfortunately. Probably the best place to point people to until it's fixed
is the list's information page (at the bottom of every list email.)

> Adrian McEwen
> Afternoon,
> I was about to point someone at the LivLUG website as a way to find out
more about the group, but I'm just getting a 404 error from
> <http://livlug.org.uk/> at the moment.  Is that a known problem?  Is it
likely to get fixed anytime soon?  Is there another place on the web I
should point people?