[Liverpool] Nokia N900 for sale

Andrew Bates oscillik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:54:59 UTC 2011

Sorry to spam the mailing list, but I thought I'd give people on here a
first go at this before I give in and put it up on eBay.

I have a Nokia N900 which I have owned since new (bought SIM Free from Nokia
Store in Manchester upon UK release, December '09), which I have decided to
sell after careful deliberation, since it is just being used as a Skype and
SIP phone which my Android does just fine.

It comes fully boxed with all accessories and includes a spare battery. It
is running Maemo 5 and has been updated to the latest available firmware (PR
1.3). The handset has never been used to run any other OS on it.

I'm hoping to get £200 for it, but I'm open to a reasonable offer.