[Liverpool] Makers Night - Wednesday 16th February

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Mon Jan 31 20:20:56 UTC 2011

Riding high on the wave of excitement from this weekend's Fabcamp [1]
we're announcing the next evening of electronics, Arduino, laser-cutting
and 3D printing goodness here in Liverpool.

The second Makers Night will be at LJMU Art & Design Academy on
Wednesday 16th February.  6:30pm for a 7pm start.

Anyone and everyone is welcome, regardless of level of ability.  The
evening will feature...

* Beginners Arduino session
* Access to (and help preparing designs for) the laser cutters
* General hacking - bring your own projects along to work on
* Starting to build our Makerbot Cupcake 3D printer (generously donated
by Blue Fountain)
* Possibly a tutorial workshop session, if we can decide on one to run

See [2] for full details, and I hope to see some of you on the 16th...

Cheers,

Adrian.

[1] <http://fabcampliverpool.info/>
[2]