[Liverpool] Wed 6th Meeting

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Mon Jul 4 00:19:28 UTC 2011

Dan Lynch <biglynchy at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Just wanted to check what's happening with the meeting this Wednesday. Do we have any plans? I presume we go to the social centre as usual and then on somewhere else. Is there any talk planned or anything?

Adrian has been doing some interesting stuff lately creating a hack space in Liverpool and bringing techy types together. It's all moving forward. Maybe we could get him to fill us in on that? Probably not a full length talk, just something to give us the gist. He mentioned something about it today and I decided to volunteer him, he seems ok with it.

What does everyone think?

Dan

Is Seb continuing his Asterisk talk?