[Liverpool] OggCamp Head Count

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:15:41 UTC 2011

Hi Graham,

Obviously I'll be going and I'll be driving down on the Friday 12th Aug
sometime in the afternoon. I've booked a room at the Premier Inn nearby for
3 nights. So I'm not coming back till Monday. I will probably have a car
full with equipment and people though so I don't think I can offer any of
you good LivLuggers a lift. Though I hope to see many of you there :)

It's gonna be fun. Still working on crew and sponsorship arrangements. If
any of you fancy helping out and getting yourself a free crew shirt and some
other goodies ping me an email.

Thanks,

Dan