[Liverpool] Some links

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Thu Jul 7 22:50:18 UTC 2011

Nice CNC machine.  I don't think it's as many axes but I was trying to
persuade Lol that the Art & Design Academy should get one of the cool
multi-headed CNC machines 4 minutes into
<http://bencollette.com/productbyprocess/?p=422> (and the rest of that
blog has lots of manufacturing p0rn videos on it too :-)

And thanks everyone for letting me ramble on in front of some slides
yesterday.  The slides (and a photo of the new DoES Space) are at
<http://makernight.co.uk/2011/06/introducing-doesliverpool/>.  If anyone
wants to come along to the next Maker Night, the details are at
<http://makernight.co.uk/when-where/> (it's on Wednesday).

Cheers,

Adrian.