[Liverpool] Android on a netbook

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 10:28:59 UTC 2011

I didn't think there was a proper official x86 version of Android. Isn't it
a community project that's just experimental right now? That might explain
performance, or lack of it.

As Doof says I think ChromeOS is the focus for netbooks. This is only what
I've heard rumoured. I have no idea what Google is actually planning.

Dan