[Liverpool] LUG Crawl

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Wed Jul 20 23:30:49 UTC 2011

OK, so out of the three responders, two can make either the 24th or the
30th and one can make only the 30th so let's go with the 30th.

The plan: Saturday, 30th July, 2.00pm, meet at The Ship and Mitre on
Dale Street:

  http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.409602&lon=-2.98409&zoom=18

From there, venture on up Dale Street and, beyond to other venues "as
the spirit moves" :-)

I will bring a fluffy Tux toy with me so that anyone who doesn't know us
can identify us.  And because it's soft and nice :-)

I'm thinking that for now, I'll refrain from making an announcement
through the usual channels.

Bob