[Liverpool] LUG website

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Thu Jul 21 00:38:38 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 00:18 +0100, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
> Yeah - the website looks good. It could do with a big fat title at the
> top - Liverpool Linux User Group - or something. There doesn't seem to
> be any header. Also - is it only on my computer that the font is quite
> small?

Aye, it still needs work.  I'm not sure how much customisation we can do
as we don't have administrator privileges (at least, I've not been given
any administrator credentials).  We can ask the lug.org.uk people to
open up configuration options for us though.  I'll look into it.

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }