[Liverpool] LUG Crawl, this Saturday, 30th July

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Thu Jul 28 12:12:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This Saturday will be the first Saturday meeting of the Liverpool Linux
User Group.  We will be going on a crawl through various pubs in order
to, firstly find a suitable, permanent venue for regular Saturday
meetings; and secondly, have fun :-)

We will start at the Ship and Mitre at the North end of Dale Street at
2.00pm:

  http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.409602&lon=-2.98409&zoom=18

If anyone is coming who hasn't been to a LUG meeting before, you will be
able to recognise us by the Tux penguin toy on display.

If you have trouble finding the group, either at the Ship and Mitre or
after we've moved on, please feel free to phone my mobile on 0783 034
5001.

Hope to see you there :-)

Bob

--