[Liverpool] USB GPS receivers

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:31:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

I don't really have much use for GPS adaptors right now and certainly can't
offer you any advice, but I just thought I'd say I found this interesting to
read. It's funny how often the most expensive piece of equipment is not the
best. I found the same with USB sound cards. The chipset makes all the
difference.

Can't wait to see an update on the project once you have it adding GPS data
as well. Very cool!

See ya,

Dan