[Liverpool] Websites writing registry keys

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 13:55:34 UTC 2011

I apologise again for the heresy. I have washed my mouth with soap after
even thinking of Windows. Oh, damn, I've done it again! Where is that
soap bar?

What is that that I'm seeing? It looks suspiciously like a burning stake
and a lynch mob. Hmm, better get my coat now. The one with the rocket
backpack in the pockets.

Sebastian