[Liverpool] Websites writing registry keys

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 07:27:24 UTC 2011

On 24/06/11 03:29, Bob Ham wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 14:43 +0100, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
>> I apologise again for the heresy. I have washed my mouth with soap after
>> even thinking of Windows. Oh, damn, I've done it again! Where is that
>> soap bar?
>>
>> What is that that I'm seeing? It looks suspiciously like a burning stake
>> and a lynch mob. Hmm, better get my coat now. The one with the rocket
>> backpack in the pockets.
>
> That might be going a bit too far.  I'm trying to cut down on my
> lynchings :-)
>
> As you said though, this is a Linux mailing list.  Possibly more
> appropriate for a different list?  Maybe geekup:
>
>    http://groups.google.com/group/geekup/

I publicly apologise to everybody and herewith issue a protracted
retraction. I got carried away in my desire to spread the (bad) gospel.
I meant no harm to those pure souls, untainted by the devilish ways of
the world, in this oasis of technological peace.

It will never happen again (unless it happens again).

Sorry.

Sebastian