[Liverpool] Android SIM card question

Andrew Bates oscillik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:13:44 UTC 2011

SIM Unlocking is most definitely different from 'rooting' or unlocking the
bootloader.

Depending on what phone you have, you may either have to pay someone to do
it (usually around £10 from any of those telephone kiosk shops you see
around) or sometimes you can even do it yourself for free. It does entirely
depend on the phone though.