[Liverpool] UCubed - A Free Linux Event in Manchester

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:04:46 UTC 2011

Ah, yes. I should have sent this email to the group myself last week I
think, sorry Les. To make amends I have just forwarded it to Chester LUG
though.

Hopefully we'll get some Liverpool folks along for this, it's not far and it
looks like a great event. I'll be driving over probably so we could arrange
lifts if anyone in Liverpool needs one. I'm not sure about the speaker
though ;)

See ya,

Dan