[Liverpool] Off-Topic: David Rovics Gig This Weekend

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:54:38 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Apologies for a posting which has nothing to do with Linux but I think some
of you may be interested. David Rovics <http://www.davidrovics.com> (who
played a gig with me as part of OggCamp last year) is playing in Kirkby this
Sunday night and it's not far away. I'll he heading along. Other music fans
may be interested. Details are as follows:

Live in the Joe Hill Café, KUC Westhead Avenue, Northwood, Kirkby. L33 0XN
- Sunday 13th March 2011 @ 7pm
- Tickets £10 / £6 (concessions / unwaged)
- For information & tickets call 0151 548 0001 or email:
enquiries at kuc.org.uk

You can also use this link: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/106498

Some of you may be members of other groups who might have an interest so
please forward this on. Thanks!

Ok, that's enough of that, someone ask a question about compiling a kernel
quick!!

Dan

P.S - As a way back to technical topics, here's that great comic about
programming languages<http://methoddan.posterous.com/this-means-i-should-be-able-to-make-the-most>I
mentioned at the meet.