[Liverpool] Fwd: [Chester LUG] Fwd: Linux on the Desktop 16/03/2011

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:53:58 UTC 2011

Hi Sebastian,

Sorry you were left out of that discussion. The Slackware demo will be
really good, plus demos of the most common apps people may use like office
suites, email clients, photo editors, audio editors etc. I think any media
playing software would be good, some alternatives to iTunes. I haven't
settled with a specific media player so I will be interested to see what
people use.

Thanks

Les