[Liverpool] Fwd: [Chester LUG] Fwd: Linux on the Desktop 16/03/2011

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:19:01 UTC 2011

No problem Sebastian. You have to watch out for stray arrows :)

Les Pritchard is in charge of the event really, I've just been asked to
speak. We are interested in any demos of Linux on the desktop. I think you
may be best emailing him to confirm but he is on this list too. I thought
you were bringing some Slackware machines running a lightweight desktop. We
have lots of Gnome demos and someone doing KDE4 so something different would
be great :)

Hope that helps a bit,

Dan