[Liverpool] Meetings, announcements, social centre, etc.

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:10:45 UTC 2011

I don't know, I think there will be interest. Plus I just announced it. I
will be there just not at 7:30 as I have something on, probably 8pm. Of
course I'd like to see the talk but it's up to you. We should meet at the
Centre either way as Marie will be expecting us now. If someone can get
there at 7:30 just to let people in and make sure any new faces to the group
don't get left, that would great :)

Dan