[Liverpool] Help Desk Software

Liam Craddock craddster at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:17:11 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'm currently looking into installing a basic help desk system so help
me and my colleague manage and record support calls. I have used JIRA in
the past and I quite like it but would like to play with some open
source alternatives before I buy a commercial product. Do you have an
suggestions? Ideally it would be web based through my existing IIS
infrastructure, although I can install a LAMP server if necessary. I've
looked here: http://www.opensourcehelpdesklist.com/ but it doesn't
really give any clues on which ones are popular or proven.

Thanks!

- Liam -