[Liverpool] Asterisk

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sat May 7 08:23:11 UTC 2011

Thanks Neil. Glad you liked it. Wasn't sure if everybody was quiet
because they were paying attention or they were fast asleep :-)  I
suppose telephony stuff can be a bit boring unless someone is really
interested.

I've attached the presentation to this email as an .odp file. I'm not
sure if the list manager allows attachments though.

I'm happy for anybody to use all or parts of it for whatever they see
fit - as long as they credit the source - as per the general spirit of
the open source community.

Sebastian