[Liverpool] Asterisk

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sat May 7 19:38:39 UTC 2011

Thanks everybody. I'm really glad you liked the presentation. I wasn't
sure if the whole telephony stuff will find much traction. It's just
that, as I mentioned during the talk, when I initially got into
Asterisk, I found that I needed to have at least a basic understanding
of general telephony stuff (both classic and VoIP) in order to find my
way around.

I'm working now on preparing the phones and the server for the second part.

Sebastian