[Liverpool] Sipdroid on HTC Desire

Stephen Watkin ste at enzy.me.uk
Tue May 10 09:20:43 UTC 2011

I don't know the first thing about it, but I've just installed 'Sipdroid
Base' from the Android Market on my Nexus S (stock, not rooted) and it
fires up fine.

I'm almost certain I'm running a newer version of Android than you'll
find on a plain HTC Desire, and I don't know if that makes any
difference. Make of that what you will.

Ste