[Liverpool] Suggestion for meeting in January

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Nov 25 01:14:12 UTC 2011

It sounds like a very interesting idea to me. I'd be happy to bring along
as many Bluetooth mobiles as I can to help with testing. Let's see what
everyone else thinks. I just hope this doesn't lead to the creation of a
LivLUG call centre...

   - Press 1 for up to date meeting times and locations
   - Press 2 for a lecture on software licensing
   - Press 3 to tune into a live argument between Vi and Emacs users

.....or hold the line to speak to one of our operators.

I say this onlybecause I don't want to man the phone line though. If
someone else wants to do it then great :D

Dan