[Liverpool] Maker Night at DoES Liverpool, Mon 28th November 2011

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Fri Nov 25 13:36:18 UTC 2011

Fourth Monday of the Month (28th November) is Maker Night at DoES Liverpool.

DoES Liverpool, as usual, will be running Maker Night at our space on
Hanover St next Monday.  So  come along to work on your own projects, or
just to see what is going on in general be it playing with digital
fabrication, hacking electronics, construction art exhibits and just
general creative geekery.

We'll be running the usual introduction sessions and hands on guidance
for first timers wanting to try their hands at the Arduino kit (Please
bring a laptop if you can)

Time is arrive from 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start, finishing at 9:00pm to
move onto a local pub to wrap up the night. Directions and more info at
<http://makernight.com>

Hope to see everyone there,

Adrian.

P.S. The Maker Night after that will be at the LJMU Art & Design
Academy, on Wednesday 14th December.

--
DoES Liverpool <http://doesliverpool.com>