[Liverpool] Fwd: [GeekUp] GeekUp Liverpool - BarCamps and AI Class

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Fri Sep 23 20:07:00 UTC 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[GeekUp] GeekUp Liverpool - BarCamps and AI Class
Date: 	Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:40:02 +0100
From: 	John McKerrell <mcknut at gmail.com>
To: 	geekup at googlegroups.com

GeekUp Liverpool is on Tuesday! This month we'll be having a few short
talks including one about the study groups that Hakim Cassimally has
been arranging for the Stanford Artificial Intelligence course and one
by Paul Freeman about what a BarCamp is, his experiences of the recent
BarCamp Media City and a few teasers about BarCamp Liverpool coming in
November.

Arrive from 6:30 and the talks will start around 7pm.

We'll be meeting up at the DoES Liverpool space in the Gostins Building
on Hanover Street. Bring your own beer, we have a fridge so feel free to
bring some earlier in the day if you want to cool them. Alternatively
Tesco just up Hanover Street will have some cold beers and wine too.

If you're using lanyrd feel free to sign up here tho it's not obligatory
lanyrd.com/cfdtr <http://lanyrd.com/cfdtr>

Hope to see you there!
--
http://geekup.org/ | http://geekup.org/wiki/ | http://jobboard.geekup.org/