[Liverpool] Diaspora

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Fri Apr 20 18:24:52 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-04-20 at 19:02 +0100, David Nelson wrote:

> They don't release their code so it's not easy to set up pods,

I'm completely bewildered as to where that comes from.  The Diaspora
software is released under the Affero GPL.  That means pod
administrators are required to provide the source code for the pod, to
anybody who makes use of the pod over a network.  If you have an account
on a pod, then you will have access to the code for that pod.

For good measure, here is the github project for Diaspora:

  https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora

Could I ask what gave you the idea that they don't release their code?

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>
Diaspora: rah at pod.settrans.net

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }