[Liverpool] Fwd: [GeekUp] GeekUp Liverpool 5th Anniversary!

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Mon Apr 23 10:54:36 UTC 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[GeekUp] GeekUp Liverpool 5th Anniversary!
Date: 	Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:48:02 +0100
From: 	John McKerrell <mcknut at gmail.com>
To: 	geekup at googlegroups.com

GeekUp Liverpool tomorrow (Tuesday 24th) will be a social to celebrate the
5th anniversary of GeekUp Liverpool!

We'll be meeting in the Shipping Forecast after work, aiming to be there by
7pm at the latest. Hope to see you there! Come along whenever you can,
we'll be there most of the night and plans are afoot to head to China City
for some food afterwards.

Let us know you're coming by signing up on lanyrd but feel free to just
turn up anyway: http://lanyrd.com/cgmmm

GeekUp Liverpool May will be back to DoES Liverpool for a talk on
ClojureScript by Simon Holgate. After that we'll take each month as it
comes,
if you want to give a talk then get in touch and we'll arrange it,
otherwise
we'll just head to the pub for a social!

--
http://geekup.org/ | http://geekup.org/wiki/ | http://jobboard.geekup.org/

To post e-mail: geekup at googlegroups.com
Or go online: http://groups.google.com/group/geekup/