[Liverpool] O'Reilly books

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:04:56 UTC 2012

Hi Neil

The discount applies to print and ebooks.

We at Blackpool LUG have been members of the O'REilly User Group programme
for two years. http://ug.oreilly.com/

O'Reilly have very kindly allowed us free access to ebooks and print books
for review purposes, and the good thing is we get to keep them.

Thanks

Les Pounder
Blackpool LUG
blackpool.lug.org.uk

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil at stfw.net> wrote:

> I was talking to O'Reilly's UK Marketing Manager at OggCamp and they give
> a substantial discount (40% IIRC) to members of UK LUGs. I gave her my
> details but haven't heard back yet, so if anyone wants a discounted
> O'Reilly book let me know and I'll chase it up.
>
> I don't know if this only applied to dead tree books or whether recycled
> electrons are also discounted.
>

> --
> Neil Bothwick
>
> C Error #011: First C Program, huh?