[Liverpool] January meeting

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 08:39:32 UTC 2012

On 27/12/12 23:16, Dan Lynch wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season. It just occurred to
> me that our January meeting should be next Wednesday on the 2nd. Do we
> want to do it that soon after New Year or push it back to the following
> Wednesday?
>
> Also, I think Seb was due to talk about his experiences with secure
> boot. Do you think you'll be ready to do that by the 2nd Sebastian?

Happy Holidays to you all!

I'll be ready - but I'm happy to give the presentation at a later date,
if 2nd of Jan is too soon.

And I'm afraid I haven't had anything to do yet with secure boot. The
presentation is only about installing Linux on UEFI+GPT. I would have
been happy to talk about secure boot as well - but I don't have any
laptop with it to experiment.

Sebastian