[Liverpool] Tonight's meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Feb 2 23:22:08 UTC 2012

We had a great talk on Java3D which I enjoyed it a lot. Especially as I
hadn't looked at it in a while. There was also some good discussion too but
sadly I had to leave before the pub. So I'll hand over to someone else to
fill in what happened from there...

Thanks to Tony for the talk. I hope I said that loudly enough on the night
:)

Hope to catch up with some of you at the gig on Saturday. I'll buy you some
of those drinks I missed on Wednesday. There you go, it's on record.

Sorry, couldn't resist a last plug.

Dan