[Liverpool] January Meeting

Simon Johnson simon.johnson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:03:14 UTC 2012

The more the merrier. I've copied the text taken from our home page [1] for
info on how to find us:

We meet monthly, on the first Wednesday of the month and we usually have a
talk. We always meet at the Liverpool Social Centre on Bold Street at
7.00pm for a 7.30pm start. The Social Centre is next door to the News from
Nowhere book shop. To get into the Social Centre, you have to press the
bell for the basement on the left of the door and someone from the LUG will
come up and let you in. After the talk (or if there's no talk then after
some chit-chat) we venture to the LEAF tea shop and bar, just across the
road on Bold Street.

There's no membership process, it's just a question of turning up!  See you
on Wednesday.

Cheers,

Simon.

[1] - http://liv.lug.org.uk/wiki/