[Liverpool] January Meeting

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Mon Jan 2 13:34:47 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-01-01 at 21:51 +0000, Dan Lynch wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil at stfw.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 18:56:51 +0000 (GMT), Ignatius Herlambang wrote:
> >
> > > I am new to this mailing list, I am wondering if I can join LivLug
> > > event on Wed Jan 4, 2012
> >
> > Certainly, all are welcome, just come along.
>

> I can only echo that sentiment. Just come along, we have an open door
> policy. It's very informal. See you on Wednesday :)

Yes, welcome welcome :-)

On the subject of Wednesday's meeting, I'm afraid the mythical IPv6 talk
will not be happening again :-(  Unfortunately I've been ill over the
Christmas holidays so the talk is still unfinished.  I'll bring along my
openmoko phone though, for those who haven't seen it :-)

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }