[Liverpool] Raspberry Pi beta auctions

Daniel Hartley D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Jan 10 16:33:57 UTC 2012

I am waiting eagerly to get one of these rasberry pi's, but with all the
attention they are getting reckon it might be quite a rush when they are
finally released.

In regard to my ongoing resolution Bob, I still haven't sorted it out,
and am too unconfident to go ahead with a flash upgrade of BIOS. Any
ideas what local Linux enthusiasts/businesses would be a good port of
call to get this issue fixed?

Regards.

www.danielhartley.blogspot.com