[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG meeting - Saturday 21st January 2012

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Jan 17 10:22:17 UTC 2012

On Jan 17, 2012 6:58 AM, "Bob Ham" <rah at bash.sh> wrote:

> It is indeed open on Saturday, I phoned them to be sure :-)  There's a
private party from 7.30pm so if we're still in there at that time, we'll
have to find another venue but that's no problem.
> --
> Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>
>
> for (;;) { ++pancakes; }

Nice work, I should have guessed you'd done some research. I agree it's a
good venue for meetings because it comfortable and a lot quieter than LEAF
on a Saturday. If you're still there by 7:30 I should be able to make it
along for a bit.

Have fun everyone :)