[Liverpool] Mediawiki

Daniel Hartley D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 15:45:54 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Me and a few very unknowledgeable others are hoping to create a wiki for
a Liverpool based music project. I've been looking at mediawiki but
struggle to get to grips with it. Would there be anyone willing or
interested in getting involved and helping with the creation of this, or
advising? Will hopefully be a fun and successful project.

Regards,

Daniel.

On 26/01/12 12:06, Dan Lynch wrote:
> Last time I looked at Java3D was almost 10 years ago so I'd definitely
> be interested to see how things have changed.
>
> Dan
>

> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Tony Burrows <tony at tonyburrows.com
> <mailto:tony at tonyburrows.com>> wrote:
>
>     Pretty much, if anyone is interested.  Trying to write a bit of
>     software to give some ideas.  Most written but a few things to
>     iron out at the start of next week.
>
>     Tony
>
>     On 26 January 2012 10:06, Daniel Hartley
>     <D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk
>     <mailto:D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk>> wrote:
>
>         I couldn't make the meet on Saturday as was away. Would have
>         been good to have a game of pool and meet you all though.
>
>         Still got the resolution error too so still have something
>         nice to bring to another Saturday meet one day!
>
>         Regards.
>

>         On 25/01/12 21:41, Bob Ham wrote:
>>         Hi all,
>>
>>         Does anyone have a talk they'd like to give next week?  Tony, do you
>>         happen to be ready with your Java 3D talk? :-)
>>
>>         Cheers,
>>
>>         Bob

>         --
>         dhartley.net  <http://dhartley.net>