[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG meeting with Tony Burrows on Java 3D - Wednesday 1st February 2011

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 17:39:18 UTC 2012

On 27/01/12 17:17, Bob Ham wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 17:07 +0000, Bob Ham wrote:
>> We will meet
>> Should be a fascinating talk :-)
> Unfortunately, I won't be meeting as I'll be away from Liverpool next
> week :-(  I wish I could be there as it really does sound like a
> fascinating talk.
>
> Hope you all enjoy it anyway :-)
>
> Bob

It almost sounds like you have two personas Bob - replying to your own
emails. Bob "the announcer" and Bob "the LUG member". Neat distribution
of personalities - keeps things nice and clear for everybody. Oh - this
email is for Bob "the LUG member". I'll send a copy later to Bob "the
announcer". Just to avoid confusion :D