[Liverpool] Fwd: Linux query from cafe cook

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jan 30 22:35:52 UTC 2012

No worries Bob, I'm sure we'll be able to help them out. As it turns out I
might have to head off myself straight after the talk now which is a shame.

Got to get some extra practice in with my band for our gig on Saturday
night (Feb 4th). Down at *The Zanziba*r on *Seel St, Liverpool*. *£4 on the
door *and it opens at 8pm. All LivLUG folks are welcome. Come along and
check out 20lb Sounds <http://20lb.net>. Free tracks on the website if you
want to try before you buy.

*ahem*

Sorry about that, dunno what came over me there. Will try not to spam you
all with band stuff again :P

See you Wednesday (and maybe Saturday, oh no I did it again),