[Liverpool] T-shirts

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Wed Jul 11 19:18:53 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This weekend I'm intending to buy the LUG t-shirts which most of you
should have seen now, either in its packaging or stylishly modelled by
yours truly ;-)  It's taken me a while to get around to it I realise,
sorry.  These shirts were proposed for wearing at OggCamp but of course
are wonderful to wear any time :-)  I just want to confirm the orders I
have, which are:

Dan Lynch: XXL
Neil Bothwick: XL
Sebastian Arcus: M, White
Will Noakes: M

If anybody else would like one, let me know before Saturday.  Prices
are:

     Type| Short  | Ladies' | Long   |
Colour   | Sleeve | T-shirt | Sleeve |
White    |  £6.23 |  £11.15 |  £9.59 |
Ash      |  £8.02 |    N/A  |   N/A  |

Sizes are American and are detailed here:

  http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/about-sizing.aspx

XXL costs another £1.19 on top of the above prices.  I'll assume you
want an Ash coloured short sleeve T-shirt unless you say otherwise.

Cheers,

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>