[Liverpool] Media Server/Ampache

David Nelson dave at dnel.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 17:17:08 UTC 2012

I like the owncloud project but since v4 came out I've not managed to get the ampache server working using 2 clients I use, not looked into it enough to be sure its not just me but v3 worked.nicely out of the box.
I +1 for mediatomb too, I use this at home but its not suitable for Internet streaming as it uses auto-discovery and lacks authentication capabilities.