[Liverpool] Copyright Discussion

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Jun 13 12:54:29 UTC 2012

I'm glad you could both come along and you enjoyed the session. It turned
out pretty well I think. Good panellists and a lively discussion.

For those who couldn't make it the whole thing was recorded but we had some
issues with the radio mic during the discussion. I'm not sure what FACT
will do with the recording but we've handed the tapes over to them as
requested. If I can get a link to the Ustream recording in the meantime
I'll share it with everyone ASAP.

See ya,

Dan