[Liverpool] Fwd: [MFS-Team] Talk by GNU Founder

Sujita Purushothaman sujita.purushothaman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:41:39 UTC 2012

It was good imho. Quite relevant point about the ethics/control of data in Saas and also the Digital Economy Act here. His talk was generally about freedom online. But he had to rush because he thought the talk was at noon and had a flight immediately after so could take only a few questions.

-Sujita