[Liverpool] Rasberry Pi

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Mar 14 00:45:53 UTC 2012

On 13 March 2012 22:19, Tim Jones <timjones1024 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah same here - on order from Farnell - initially had an email stating mid
> March then quickly followed by err...actually May time :( grrrrr

Yup, my Farnell order has slowly been slipping, to be honest when I
ordered it I really didn't expect to have it in my hands until well
into June. RPi seem to have seriously mismanaged the launch and took a
bit of a beating over it on the public forums.

Hopefully when the model B starts hitting the letter boxes and Model A
is in the works then maybe it'll improve, but until then its just a
lot of frustrated buyers waiting for it to be delivered.

--
Andrew Williams / Nik_Doof
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com